Welcome to our Club Webpage!
- To provide a good learning environment for our students to learn more about Chemistry happily.
- To provide interesting ways for learning Chemistry.
- To encourage students in our club to develop their curiousity towards Chemistry.
- For junior students, we aim to encourage them to choose Chemistry as one of their elective subjects in their future.
- For senior students, we aim to provide them more Chemistry knowledge beyond their syllabus in order to broaden their horizens towards science, whoever they are studying Chemistry or not.
- Crossword Puzzle Competition (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Old Batteries Recycling (accompany with the Environmental Protection Club)
- Make soap from cooking oil workshop (accompany with Envir. Protection Club)
- Balancing Equation Quiz
- Experiment Day
- Tour to Lectures
- Lunchtime Chemistry Quiz
- (Others to be comfirmed)
Structure of Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Idk why I had put this here :p